Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You get what you fight hard for.

Other than having Honeybabytan, Sissykoh, Fishychan in my life, I've a new love, Its name is DD:)
It's so damn adorable, and I hug him to sleep just now:)

I will post up our picture tomorrow or someday k, and you guys will surely love it to bits ^^

I scored three 2's, two 4's for my 'N' level, so I'm able to continue my studies @ PRCSS next year. I'm real delighted when I saw my results k. Bet my mommy and daddy are lovin' me more:)
So school are starting in less than a week time. Yet I have not gotten my school bag hello kitty pencil case hello kitty stationary and most impt MY BOOKS!

Honeybaby had a bet with me and obviously I won cos he looked down on me! How can a bf look down on his own gf one uh. what the fuck mode.
Nevermind. He is gonna get me everything in HK for school use:)

.
.
.
.
.

I got honeybaby a levis black watch with swarovski crystals coated around the gold border @143bux and he got me a longchamp bag @ 168bux from paragon for X'mas.
Just like a santa claus dropped down from the sky and fufilled my wish. Hohohoho.

So, I do have a happy blissful life right now with all my sweeties standing by my side:)

Kay till here. Gotta go have lunch soon after he ended work.
Photos up tomoorw :)

P/S: jieyi do contact me soon.