Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Near to perfect.

Hohoho it's my off day and I just caught Case 39 with Honeybaby @ E!hub:) A pretty nice show man~ You guys should or rather must catch it yaw.

It's that little ass, Sissy koh's birthday tmrw. Okay, maybe in just a few hours time. But wellz, she got someone to count down with her. So, uhm.. It's pretty fine with me. I'm so not crying and jealousy is not my cup of tea k.

Happy advance birthday :)
No pressie 4 you.
No sugarcoated message 4 you.
No count down together 4 you.
No V.V.O 4 you this year!

WHO ASK YOU AH. GET HER TO BUY YOU PRESSIE, GET HER TO MESSAGE SUGARCOATED WORDS TO YOU. AND THERE'S HER COUNTING DOWN WITH YOU. I'M NOT ANGRY OR WHOSOEVER OKAY. NEVERTHELESS, I'M NOT JEALOUS AT ALL K.

Ah you piece of shit, I hate you :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

And you know what is this ( :@ ) face all about? It's an angry face k.
I'm so not gonna reply your messages. GET HER TO REPLY YOU!!! :@ :@ :@ :@
I'm not angry. I'm not sad. I'm not crying. I'm just DAMN MAD @ YOU JESSLYN KOH SEOW HUI!

HAHAHA, now everyone know 'bout your chinese name~
HEHE ^^V = Peace!

.
.
.
.
.
.

My honeybaby is working right now. Damn sad k. It's my off day yet he has work. Tomorrow is his off day yet I'm working in the morning. What the hell man. But it's okay it's okay~ We're gonna spend the whole day after work tomorrow with manymany hugsxkissses, right baby?! I'M NOT ONLINE! AND I GOT BLOG 'BOUT YOU! Praise me ley~
heh I love you so. don't keep play blackshot and forget 'bout me kay. if not I'm gonna go right down there and smack your big black ass:)


don't stare @ other girlgirl hoh. you know what will happen k. I will pluck out your lovely long pretty eyelashes and use your thick eyebrow as my broom. see this is how thick my boyfriend eyebrow is. Heh kiss kiss :-*