Monday, November 23, 2009

A pretty baby.

Happy afternoon babes!:) I'm waiting for my pictures to be uploaded now and it's taking way too long '^'

Prom night ain't that awesome afterall, perhaps it's becoz I ain't interested in this kinda event right from the start. Or you could phrase it other way, V.V.O is not sociable.
It's impossible for me to be chatting away with someone randomly who I rarely talk to or someone who I barely met.
I got this genes from my dad. Can't be blame. But I could definitely spend the whole day talking to my Sissy koh or my Honeybaby tan without lagging of anything to talk 'bout k. I don't know why. Well, this is me:)

Mail me the pictures took on prom night okay sweetypies :)





Happy belated 7th monthsary bee:)


I'm way too lazy to reply tags. I will reply it someday k, Continue to tag me :)