Monday, November 30, 2009

I'd stop dreaming 'bout you.

Turned in real early yesterday and woke up @ 9.45am today. Headed out to meet Baby tan and Shawn for breakfast @ Sanding. All the way till 12noon, cabbed back EM and Baby tan went for his theory lessons while I headed home):

Boredom is killing me and I'm craving for my sugarhoneys presence. It's been 2weeks or so since school closure. Things more or less would have change. I'm busy with my work like bumble bees and troubled with my personal matters like one headless housefly, don't know where should I head to. Ah, my blog should be fill with happy moments and not these complaints of mine. Who the hell wanna read a post that is full of nagging man:)

I'm not working on Christmas! Happyyyyyy little me:) So I'm having two days off on the particular week.
Baby and I are heading Paragon someday and he is getting me the Le Pliage for X'mas pressie! Double happiness:) I'm not gonna reveal mine first. It's still weeks away. If not no fun man:)
Not forgetting my Sissy Koh's and Fishy Chan's share ^^

I'm opening a spree of Topx! Support me kay~
http://balibagox.weebly.com


19more days to 8th monthsary..




I might not have time to accompany you nowadays. I might not be able to share your troubles and sorrows so don't ever teared w/o me lending you my shoulder alright.
Hold on there, be strong honey. Never ever break down especially when it is not for me. Moreover you should not even put on the weeps if it is for me.
For, all day long, VVO prays and hopes she won't be the reason why JKSH is upset over:)

Think no more of the catastrophes which tear us apart.
Reminisce the affairs which make us go ha-ha-ha throughout this 8years.

Though I might not be able to be there on your special day, but enjoy it to your fullest as this is the first such event of your life.
I love you Sissy Koh:)

C'mon honey, I wanna see your smile not you tearing.
Kisskiss :-*