Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hey hi!

Hey babes! I've closed the orders for Preorder Jacketx, Bottomx and Topx!
Thanks for the support hunneys :)

I will bring in more items for the topx so stay tune for Preorder Topx #3!
And I will be selling the jacket below at only 16bux each! 2weeks of waiting time only!
Do mail me if you're interested :)



I'm opening my First Bagx Spree! Do support me alright!


  • Art Fancy Filler Fleur Bag @ 22each!


  • Star Bag @ 22each too!


  • Chanel quilted clutch@$20
    *PERSONAL FAVE*

    Transparent Handbag@only $20!
    *PERSONAL FAVE*


    And GEO lenses @ only 13bucks per pair, 11.50 per 4 pairs~
    Closing on 27th OCT! So hurry get your friends to buy tgt and mail your orders to me!
    Casing and Saline available too! ^^

    Forever 21 #1 Closing on 30th oct! Planned to close it on 19th, But becos it's my birthday so it be push to 30th!
    Hurry send in your orders now before it's too late! Cos I might not be opening it anymore :)
    Here's a few items from Forever21.com :)

    Lacey tops are in trend now! So what are you waiting for?
    Hurry mail in your orders now to balibagox@live.com


    #1 Lacey Tanktop only @ 24.40bux!

    If you prefer wearing t-shirt, then here's a smiliar piece @ only 32.70bux!


    Here's another lacey top but look at its back! It's a unique piece :)

    This unique piece is only @ 23!

    Next comes a basic lacey tanktop!
    Its only @ 24.40!



    Alright! Enough of the lacey items~
    Next comes a couple of VVO's fav! :)

    It's a basic top. Simple and sweet :)
    Only @ 33.30bux!


    Basic top, gorgeous yet simple :)
    @ only 30.30bux!


    I'm sure a lot babes be interested in Hello Kitty Raglan Tee!
    It be only @ 27.40bux!



    Your hearts must be kinda itchy right now aye~
    hurry submit your orders to balibagox@live.com in case it be oos ya! Loves!


    For more new items do drop by http://balibagox.weebly.com ! :)