Thursday, November 26, 2009

Updates.

Heyhi lovelies:) Bibi tan passed his prep 3 for my aura is with him from prep 1 to prep 3 k.
Worked from 8am - 1pm, cabbed down to Ubi specially to look for my Bibi tan:)
Don't jealous kay Sissy koh, I will be there to find you tomorrow with your missy meat balls! ^^ Looking forward to my appearance aye aye aye:)
Cabbed back to Whitesands. Had a heavy meal for lunch at KFC. Walked around. Bibi tan bought me a super gorgeous bangle from Watts In:)

Walked over to EM till Dad came fetch us to collect his car @ 5pm or so. Then he drove us to Bishan for the collection of our couple tee:) Prefect fit and amazing it seems nicer than the picture. Happy or happier.

Dinner @ 703. HSH @ 9pm. Webcam-ing + on phone with my Bibi tan nowwww!~

/Random.
I'm crazy over this Armani Exchange special edition stud T-shirt k!
The top is in black and the rhinestone in pink, I swear it's fucking gorgeous okay.
It cost @least a bloody 57bux. For a T-Shirt. Whatthefuck):

Link: http://www.armaniexchange.com/product/womens/tee+shirts/special+edition+stud+t-shirt.do?asc=&sortby=&size=&imageName=2601.10711.5347.039&sizeName=

And I'm way too in love with the Longchamp named 'Le Pliage'.
150bux including Embroidery.

I shall use my salary to buy either one of them. Becoz I needa buy X`mas gift for Bibi tan too:)


VVO replies to..
  • Belvin - Hey you big fat red nose clown! HAHAHA. Lucky you change your hair parting man! LMAO! ROFL! Center parting shxt :D I love you honey~
  • :) - The smallest one! ^^
  • Candy - You are 'N' level too? :O
  • Baoxian - Xiaoxiao! When are you going to collect your top from me! :)
  • Baoxian - Heh. you too skinny, later fly away~
  • Celest - Hows holiday uh!
  • Bella - Contact me soon MOMMY!
  • Tani - Aww~ I canceled the preorder):
  • Aloy - You din't link me~
  • JKSH - Are you trying to be unique uh~ Heh. Love you!
  • Olly - Haha no choice :) See you soon~
  • Mandlody - Hello! Hurry send me the photos~
  • Muneera - MUN! Send me the photos so I can update! HEH ^^
  • Olivialsh - Heyhi! Din't have the chance to snap with you that day!):
  • Kiko - When are you free to fufil your promise uh! HEH :)
  • Fish - Yesyes. But right now we have to meet more often man! Later wo xiang si ni zhe me ban? HEH ^^
  • Passerby - He is 19years old my dear :)
  • Junhan - LOL! he is 19 lah dey~ :)
  • Darren - I lazy to relink :X will relink soon :)

!Updates on GEO lens!

Last order + payment on 22 Nov.

Payment made to GEO on 23 Nov.

GEO will manufacture the lens first then when it's ready to send, they'll mail me.

FYI: It's not even a week.
Estimation: It be here within next week. (NOT CERTAINLY ON MONDAY)

After it arrive, I will tally within 24hours and you guys may collect it the next 24hours.

FOC meetup only @ Pasir Ris Interchange/Elias Mall.

Meetup @ MRT line EW2 to EW 5 (1$)

Meetup @ MRT line EW6 to EW10 (1.50$)

Meetup @ Hougang or Sengkang. ($2)

Normal Postage @ $1.50

Registered Postage @ 3.85