Sunday, November 15, 2009

The day after tomorrow be our 7th month.

Heyhi little Sweeties! I bet you guys must be missing me uber lots uh! Heh :)

School work is torturing enough yet there's still work aftermath~ Ohman.

But nevermind, I met a number of interesting stuff at work.
  1. A woman actually came to me carrying a carton of Heineken, and asking me whether isit Coke.
  2. A Indian woman actually came to me asking me 'bout sugar in Indian language.And I answered in Chinese randomly yet she could understand me. Whao.
  3. A dumb guy actually dare to come forward and ask me if 17 and a half years old can buy Alcohol not.
  4. A fat guy who is triple of my size came to buy condom. Extra thin somemore. Lmao.
Okay, not exactly interesting, but all these made me real amused and made the time flies.


As usual, I'm spending every single day with my boy and no doubts he is awesome:)
He is pretty crazy this few days and he is lovin' gay feel. What a lovely boyfriend. Heh peace:)

Prom night is on friday yet I only got myself a blazer. What the fuck right. Sigh..
Nevermind. I shall reconsider if I'm attending or not.

  1. I want to get a authentic longchamp tote. (Baby is getting it for me as my X'mas pressie. Hopefully.)
  2. I want to have my pedicure and manicure real soon. (Hopefully tomorrow.)
  3. I want to close down my blogshop.
  4. I want to quit my current job.
  5. I want to spend more time with Sissy koh and Fishy chan.
  6. I want a picnic real soon.
  7. I want to leave here.
  8. I want to spend every single seconds with my baby (sounds impossible though)
  9. I want peace.