Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gratify.





Hey hi sugarcandies! :)
I actually woke up early today and I'm webcam-ing with my honeybaby tan now! ^^
But he is away to fill up his big roundish stomach. Lmao.

Wellz, my kind friendly manager gave me an off-day tomorrow! (think otherwise of the italic words) but my weekly leave is on WEDNESDAY! which is my dad's off-day too~
Damn it. She is on purpose. Not kind at all. Evil lady):


Bellaxmommy texted me a few min ago. Asking me to go tamp meet her. But I'm heading work soon):
Nevermind, there'll always be a second chance :)

I'm heading out with honeybaby tan and granny tomorrow. She asked me to bring her out shopping for gifts. Awww)':
And I still gotta go pray @ 3pm. So have to wake up real early tomorrow. Ohgosh, it's my off-day yet it seems like family day.

Nevermind, heading to kovan for Sakae Sushi after praying tomorrow with honeybaby tan. Hehe:)

Sorry sissy koh, I can't be able to meet you tomorrow~ Don't miss me too much k! Cya on mon! :-*