Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deleted all my cbox messages and edited every single tiny winy parts of aprilxkiss@bs. feeling great now:) I'm starting afresh and I'm so not gonna bother 'bout those crappy stuff that upsets me. Little evils try harder okay.
.
.
.
On my 2010 prcs handbook, January Term 1 Week 2 I wrote:
  • Do chemistry notes pg 6.
  • Do english editing worksheet.
  • Do Maths TB Pg 36 - Ex 2B: 1,2,4,5,6,7.
  • Do Maths weekend hwk.
  • Do Eng weekend hwk.
  • Do Chemistry weekend hwk.
  • Do SS weekend hwk.
The due dates are: MONDAY 18th Jan. except for SS weekend hwk.
Power to the max. And there's chemistry test tomorrow. Only god knows how tragic I'm gonna die tmrw. :/

I promised Honeybb I'll shut down my com @ 2.49 and I promised myself to do hwk aftermath.
But look @ the time now. it's bloody hell 3.23pm. 1 more hour before my worktime.
I spelt: GG.
.
.
Ohhelltripleyea, we're celebrating ou8 ninth monthsary a day earlier, which is tmrw as I'm having my off-day:)
looking forward. shall update again if there's any pictures tmrw.

GOODBYE!

P/S: JANICE I LOST YOUR NUM AGAIN! CONTACT ME BY TODAY! :)