Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apartofme.

Hi lovelies. I mentioned that I would post if there's pictures on our 9th monthsary, but I'm busy with my school work and spending the days with my sweeties. Therefore..I'm blogging now! :)

I gave school a miss today as I'm down with flu and fever): I'm missing the usual fun and laughter I'd with my dearest sis in school.. Hopefully I'm able 2go2 school tmrw.

Pictures time!

Okay sad to say but we only manage to capture this three photos while we're having our lunch at hongkong street cafe. We caught the daybreaker aftermath. Baby got startled. Lmao :D
A pretty nice show. 4.5/5 stars:)







This are the pictures took when we're on our way to parkway parade. A pretty bored place -.-

Okay that's all. Happy belated 9th monthsary babyboy. Looking forward 2meet you later on:)
:-*