Thursday, December 16, 2010

Angel.

LMAO I can't stop laughing for a second.. there was a anonymous who wrote it my formspring saying: You have a sqaure face.. after a couple of minute, another anonymous wrote: Her face is not sqaure ok. Okay so if you notice my bold words, they both spelled square as sqaure so I assumed they were the same person so I screwed him/her up. I replied: lol ty but I think both of you were the same person -.- you spell square as sqaure. Wtf mode. *pointing middle finger at you*


And you guess what the 2ND anonymous wrote back? Laugh my fucking ass off.
He/she said: Eh you think too much is I don know how to spell den just copy de lei.

I am rofl hard right now hahahaha. so cute right..
and he/her replied again saying: Sryly is you damn it think too much eh kns talk good for you Also kena middle finger by you eh thank hor

Hahaha oh my gawd sucha poor thing. what if he/she was saying the truth, didn't i just malign a kind soul. HAHAHAA I AM STILL LAUGHING ANYWAY HAHAHAHA :D