Sunday, November 28, 2010

I love my boy,


Jesslyn koh seow hui I miss you so~ Where is your off day uh! ):
(Insert hugsxkisses.)


Yeh I dropped my blackberry baby into my mom's bucket of laundry a few days before and now I am using a stupid phone while the technician get it fix.
Met up with bby's brother @ tm just now to sign up for iphone 4 together, but the goddamn person actually said it's the rule that we cannot purchase 3 iphone in a row. (Insert big middle finger) WTF seriously. -.-
well, shall get daddy to sign up for me tomorrow after dim sum hehe.
.
.
baby actually took my ipad home, mom is holding on to the itouch and I had finished watching all three dvds i borrowed so i got nothin to do now. boringgggg night sian.




I told baby 'eh gen wo yi qi xiao leh yao kan dao ya chi de'
then he said: ok! hee :D
Lmao he is so adorable right haha.


His face like trying to tell me: Eh you fucking heavy leh can't you see I'm suffocating hurry up leh.



Hi babyboy! cya tomorrow morning! I mizz you muchie. :)