Monday, December 6, 2010

All I ever wanted.


Babyboy is out for field camp olreadi,4D3N. Told him to wake me up so I could hear his voice for one last time, he did but he did not call my house. Sigh..
Anyway, hope he would survive it and win his football match :)

I miss you jksh.. ):
I'm having sucha headache over your bday pressie man.
hello kitty? too boring.
clothing? you have too much of it.
dslr cam? no money.
what should i buyyyyyyy~


evil fever had possessed me for a few days. i'm dying..
but the thought of buying iphone 4 today eased me hehe.
my blackberry baby could not be saved. well so i cannot sell it to baby's brother and now i have to fork out money to buy it myself.
Gr8at.

I love my bag n flats hehe.
happigurl93.

I had watched 15over dvds during the holidays and spent 50bux on renting it. but they are all goddamn old shows. boring much.
I want to watch narnia, harry potter, and many more.

Oh we went to collect our couple ring on saturday.. mad happy.
I remembered asking him to get a pair when we were near 1year old, but he said his friend bought a pair for his gf and they broke off after 2weeks.
So his meaning is he do not want to break off with me so soon thats why he do not want to buy a pair of couple ring with meeee!
WTF _|_ what a reason loh. but its okay..
after one year seven months plus he finally agreed to buy it and admit that reason was hella stupid. so i forgave him hehe.



but on that particular day, we had a h u g e fight. and so was yesterday. i could not bear to dump him there so I walked back to look for him. thats so great. I'm still blaming myself for it now. too soft-hearted to sucha boyfriend like him.


He was saying: Limpeh gen ni jiang de hua ni ting dao le mei you while I was taking this shot.
Pardon me for my that wtf + trying to smile face.

Please stop throwing harsh words and loud voice to your girlfriend.
I want to stay with you for a lifetime boy. (Imissyou)


BAOBAO! I lost your num text me text me!
P/S: text me with your name bcoz all of my contacts is in my blackberry and it cannot work anymore.