Friday, December 10, 2010

You hit the gauge dude.

I'm fighting against myself not to take down everything 'bout you Belvin tan from my blog especially out of my life. The thing was that I wore spag out that day so you are not allowing me to my best friend jksh's birthday tomorrow. Okeh fine I accept it but it's so not right of you throwing all kinds of insults to your girlfriend, me. Calling her picked child/swapped/turtle ong and many more. It hurts badly when someone who you had given your heart to insult you that way. You should know it has an impact when you decided to throw it at me. What more to say it's dramatic when I told you it hurts badly. Thankiew so muchie.

I hate you so much and I regret for not leaving you there that day when you had no money to purchase a card to get through the mrt gates, or coins to board the bus. Oh okay did i mention that Belvin Tan had no money? That was so wrong of me, oh gosh I'm so sorry boss.

Please don't smack me on my face again.

Can someone please kindly teach him a lesson or to shut his trap and hope he would not be so arrogant anymore.

You belvin tan irritates me to the fullest today. I hate you and I'm going to enjoy myself tomorrow.. Byebye.