Sunday, September 27, 2009

Attention peeps!

Its 1.22am right now, yet I'm forced to post this dumb question on my blog.

Belvin the dumbo is asking if anyone knows where to get 2nd hand iphone at a cheaper rate? :O
If anyone do, kindly mail me @ v.v.o-@live.com :)
Your assistance will be much appreciated honeys! ^^


To: You.J
I can't be there wherever you wish me to, I can't be going around everywhere with you, I can't be talking with you on phone whenever you want me to; Like how we used to be a few years back.
You'd been real understanding and supportive towards me for these few months, yet I don't know how to actually thank you for these effort made.
Or rather, I can't even be a quarter of what you'd done for me.
I gone through these years with you and together we grew up. Slowly we experienced together whats love is all about and how f.r.i.e.n.d.s are spelled.
Everyone knows I dote you more than anyone else though I have not been spending much time with you lately.
That explains why I don't wish you to be turning out this way or actually continue this path.
I realised I'd not been asking you how you are lately and din't concern 'bout whats happening around you.
I merely knew things regarding you through your friends. Sucha failure VVO is. Goddamn it.
So what if I knew them right now, they'd all been done.
Sigh..
I wish I could be there whenever you wish me to. I wish I could bring you or actually accompany you to whenever you wanna go. I wish we could be talking on phone for the whole damn day.
I wish I wish those things could be undone.
Goddamn VVO and God bless you, girl.
High up on my palm I'm holding you, I love you honey.


&Happy birthday, philbert!