Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reminiscing.

Ohhi lovelies! Yes yes, VVO'd been sick for a couple of days. Had fever, 39.7degree, god damn it, I swear its hella torturing okay.
Gave school a miss from Wednesday to Friday, and stayed right at home.
Honeybaby came to accompany everyday, shawn dropped by for visit too, Thanks many ^^

And, Imma still in the process of recovering. Had been coughing real badly after my fever went down )':
Poor VVO!

Ohya, I finally handed up my DnT folio, and I thought the torturous part is over yet he still asked me to stay back and touch it up.
Wellz, I ignored though :)

Caught where got ghost with a couple of people today, Honeybaby, Nickel Soh, Shawnie, Kelvin the fat, Philbert and Darryl.
It wasn't that nice except for the few parts that me and honeybaby got freaked out.
Rated 3/5 stars.

N level is getting nearer and nearer, ohmygawd. This is shxt man.
I have been sleeping and daydreaming in class. Die die die.

Ohand, Honeybaby is going to army soon soon, this feeling absolutely sucks alright.
I can't be able to spend my time with baby everyday like nowwwwww! Awwww ~ :'(


1 and a half hour to our 4th month, 3 cheers for Belvin the Great and VVO the Greatest! :D