Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When karma turns around and bite

Good evening earthlings :D September 'N' level papers were over! The only topic I studied for SS is the deterrence and dipolamcy.
And one of the topic came out! Woohooo! I'm so delighted okay :B
Though I knew I won't be able to pass SS/History, but at least I don't fail so badly k. Heh :)
Mother tongue paper was unexceptional. Compare to school's and 'n' level, I felt that its much more easier.
English Paper 1 was not that easy as I thought it would be, yet Paper 2 was still managable. Lucky me :)

No more paper till 1 month later, wooohoooo~ ^^

Meanwhile, here's peektures of webcam-ing with Wanyin and Huimin! 



Image #3 made me laugh like one kind k, wanyin is uber funny I swear! :D
Seoul Garden with Wanyin, Huimin and Winie tomorrow! I'm lovin' it!

Support my blogshop k!
*Personal Fav*
Closing on this friday!
Hurry make your orders now! http://balibagox.jimdo.com :)

Tags Reply:
  • Ky: (: Thanks sweety~ Loves!
  • Kelvin: TYVM AHPUI! Stop suan-ing my pathetic eyes lah! :)
  • ...: You're? Mind telling me? I'm sure she wish to know too. :)
  • Yuting: Hey girl! Meet you real soon :)
  • Serene: Fiancee! I miss you manymany too :) Thanks for the support anw! :D
  • Jasmine: Heyo! Yeayea, remembered you! Hahah,long time no chat, hows life? :)
  • BelvintheGreat: Thanks honeybaby, I love you so! :) 10more days to 5th monthsary! :*
  • Bella: All I ask for is you to meet me up real soon.
  • Tani: Thanks for the support girl! Loves!
  • Olivia/Olly: Heyo bee! Olly olly! Cute name :D Thanks alot anw, VVO will cheerup one :) Loves
  • Alvina: I misses you too siaoeh! thanks for the support anw! Love you lots :)
  • zzz: -.- Nope, its just written this way i don't know why.