Friday, August 28, 2009

My heart.


Imma spending every single day with baby, so I don't really have much photos to post, yes yes my blog turned out to be this monotonous :(
But gossiping with kiko sure to be funnnnn! VVO likes it ^^
Find your answer through the peekture above! Yeye, like a shxt! :D
I know you know she don't know~ Heh, thanks for the entertainment and cheering me up, XOXO!

Today is the last paper of prelim! Cheers for that! Holiday is approaching so is 'N' level..
VVO is still playing around and spending almost all of my time with baby! Ohgawd,sure gg one ):

Baby wants to bring mommy out for lunch tomorrow at Seoul Garden, yes yes my mommy is delighted 'bout it. No lies she love eating as much as VVO does ^^
And we be heading to see Kylie the little naughty baby! :D
I love you honeybaby! Hurry get your ass here, i can't wait to see you :)

guess there will be peektures tomorrow! Tune in soooon!
And Imma closing geo lenses order soooon!



Yes, she is my gentle which I'd mentioned at the previous previous post :D

Tags replied at your(s) blogg, continue tagging hunx ! ^^