Monday, September 14, 2009

yours tears don't fall

They crash around me..

VVO dragged her foot reluctantly back to school today. No doubts she is still in her holiday mood and wishes to spend everyday with honeybaby like how they did during holidays):
We would have phone chats till late night, and laze around our bed till late afternoon before we are willing to get our ass outta bed and went to take our shower. Eventually we will meet up for lunch and dinner, here and there~

The only common interest between me and honeybaby was EATING! We couldn't resist those tempting food till our stomach are so bloated and feel like vomiting. We define the delicious food by its sweetness and we don't dare to consume much chili :)

Okay, enough of my bullshit. Below are the peektures of me, Huimin, Wanyin and Winie during our Seoul Garden lunch trip ^^

 
  
 

Peektures took with honeybaby yesterday will be published on my very next post, so tune in alright!

                           Tags Reply                          
  • Olly: o.o what time? why you never shout for VVO uh? HAHAHA, loves.
  • Ky: I misses you too d.darling! Do support my blogshop k! http://paintxthetown.weebly.com
  • Dennis: Nope, I don't have. Its 往日情. Go search for it :)
  • Passerby: Who are you? :O
  • Serene: I miss you too sweet :) Plan a dayout after your O level ya :) TC!
  • Candy: Yoyoyox~ :D