Monday, August 31, 2009


Happy 17th birthday Mommy :)
How I wish you could be here to witness how much actually VVO had grown.
How I wish you could be here to flash on what valuable things had I gained and what worthless things had I lost.
How I wish you were here to share every single moment of mine.

I would like to show my appreciation to you for your advice and helping me to make the right decision.
Yes, he give in and pamper me just like the way you knew he will.
Yes, he loves and cares 'bout me just like the way you hope he will.
He is great like you said :)

Me and my family are turning better, they ain't like the past anymore.
I realised how important they are to me, and how much they really love me.
No lies, they miss you like how I do. They asked 'bout you postively and not negatively quite often :)
Cheers for this, mommy.

I experienced lots of things during this period of time, and though you weren't here to go through all these with me, but I managed to overcome it with the courage you left behind with me.
Nevertheless, things will be much more awesome with you around.
I really wish you were here to witness how VVO actually grew up.
Times I teared when things went the wrong way, real wrong, and how I hope your presence were here to give me a push.
Yet no matter how hard I teared and how loud I shouted for you, my soul and my voice just can't seems to reach you.

The hug you requested her to give on your behalf, I could feel it, yes I could feel the warmth.
Remember the times when I couldn't control my emotions and you gave me a great big hug to assure me everything be real fine.

Feel it, I really do miss you.


You mentioned before: If freedom was a choice, if freedom was a path.
I'd have chose to walk with you, alongside.

I've my freedom now, but you're not by my side.