Sunday, September 26, 2010

You and me.

Guess I be switching over to live journal. It seems to look btr than blogger. It's so boring down here. The templates are shiat.

There is so many things I wanna do after o's.

I want to learn car theory with bby first and when 19 oct 2011 comes I will have my practical straight. :>
I want to extend my eyelashes, probably. Cos jksh says it might look worse after everything dropped off.
I want to learn yoga hahaha cos I'd never really indulge in any excersise or sports.
I want to rebond my hair again.
I want to dye my hair.
I want to work! 8/hr @ the whatever clinic :>

I want to be free from examinations!~
Aprox a month more :)



Bby is having his pop on tuesday! he'd been awarded the best battlelion and best in the company hahaha he be commanding the whole parade:>
Hahaha superb duper proud of him aye~
His whatever sergeant had promised him to send him to further his studies if he's willing to sign on. Yeh so he might be signing on man.
Which means he would have lesser time with me in future :(
And he is having block leave from upcoming Tuesday to next Tuesday.
Gotta plan my time well man~
Half of a day with bby and the remaining half on having a date with my books :>
STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY VVO ITS JUST A MONTH MRE~


I love you jksh, hope you're fine :) facial date soon kkz ~