Friday, July 30, 2010

Full of rants.




I lost my damn w995 ytd.. I think I dropped it in cab. FML kkz, I luv it so damn fucking much k.
I rather chose to keep it when dad wanted to buy iphone 4 for me lo ):
damn damn damn superb upset k~ '^'
dad brought me to buy a new hp just now and I chose blackberry bold 9700. I should be happy right now cos I wanted to change it like a few weeks before with honeybby, but his dad said it wasn't good. so we dropped the idea.
'but well.. It does not seems so tho. I ain't feeling any happy.. when melody lost its rhythm, it just need some tuning I guess. what bout us? :O

I think we need some break.


- - - -
Dog and owner is what we labeled you as. and I think you gotta make sure your hands are clean before pointing finger @ her. Oh and do remember to wipe your mouth after eating (...) ^^V
- - - -
And to 2, I don't really give a damn to what is going on and so. I ain't gonna pity you yeh.
Cute? :O More of disgusting I guess. Stop pissing us off.
Sissy, disgusting + disgusting = match made in heaven :)