Thursday, August 19, 2010

The secret anniversaries of the heart.

We're 16months old baby! :)


Despite me flaring for nothing, you're still here, holding me so closely to you. With you around I feel home sweet home, you guide me through the toughest times and stay with me through the downfall. Tho you're enlisted in army right now, but we still do spend almost every minute texting and talking to each other. That's how lovely we can be :) 2years be over soon honey. I miss cuddling in your arms, I miss snuggling up in the bed till noon time and you would cook me lunch, I miss exploring new places with you, and I miss playing boxing with you baby~
happy happy 16th monthsary honeyboy! I love you deeply! (Insert kisses)



Romance is about the little things boy.


I love Jesslyn Koh Seow Hui and so do she:)