Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am so damn upset by you.

Yeh thought we swear it all over again. but look what you'd done? probably it doesn't matters to you lah kkz, but it hurts when i saw that. Whatsoever hahahahahha. I don't give a damn! (bleh)
.
.
.
spent 1/4 of my time today @ honeybby's house. then bused to e!hub. wanted to catch a movie but the time slots are too late. so we went to take neoprints :) tried out the new machine, and it wasn't that bad after all (: dine in @ pastamania aftermath and then cabbed over to 85. bought lots of tibits and went hsh.

Oh and I luv blackberry camera superb much. its so cool. the lightning and the effect are so great or probably it had fulfilled what I want for a camera :)


Me: Hi are you belvin tan? Do you remember me?:O
Me: Hi hi?
Baby: want suck baby?
Me: suck you haha
Baby: Want some ride over my house? haha!
Baby: my ball haahah
Baby: Smack me honey
Me: On porche? If so why not? :O
Baby: Err walkche? (so damn fucking lame -.-)
Me: you so cute leh can we be friends not ah?
Baby: Can why not. what kinda friends?
Me: lmfao what kinda friends you wanna be? :O
Baby: O.o best friend? lmao.

I love you honeybby :)


My mom's birthday is on 2aug, gotta go get her some pressie tmrw~
  • Have to accompany baby for a hair cut. (hair so short dk want cut what sia o.o)
  • Have to repaint my toes. (i am so gonna miss the blingblings on it..)
  • Have to buy baby's army stuff.
  • Have to trim my eyebrow (baby said he wants to trim too. Lmfao)
  • Have to get to town and buy a gift for my mom..
  • Have to catch a movie tmrw~
  • Have to revise my maths! its paper 2 tmrw on monday~~
as you see..revising my maths is the last thing i am gonna do tmrw~~ but i want to do well for my prep! oh my gawd~ If only we could have 48 hours a day ):