Sunday, August 22, 2010

Belvin tan peng kok is my boy.

visited a flea @ st.james power house with honeybby, wanyin and huimin ytd. Trained there and shopped around for an hour or so. The girls were crazy over cosmetics~
I can't even squeezed in between them. Bought a lipstick, concealer, blusher brush, bag,eyeliner, and a chanel laced top :)
Dined in @ Long john silver aftermath.
Took some photos with wanyin's DSLR before huimin and her trained back for work.
Walked around VIVO with honeybby, before deciding to drop by bella's workplace.
Trained to aljunied and hired a cab to her place.
Honeybby and her had a match of dota while I looked after the shop for her.
Cabbed to 85 @ 6pm to meet dad and mom.
Drove over to tampines for fish head steamboat then hsh.






I hope my face was not that squarish-
.
.
.
.
.
I'm @ Bella's workplace now. Its a bloody lan shop @ Geylang St 12 that only retards will know there is a lan shop down here. She is flirting with a China cum singaporean on the phone now.
Honeybby is playing dota beside me~ Only nigg plays dota -.-