Thursday, July 1, 2010

down in my heart, I know this is home :)





my eyes bag became bigger since start reopened): I spend every single waking hour studying, rushing my homeworks, working and so on. I only have 7 hours of sleep everyday, sometimes lesser than that. I finally know the urgency to start studying. I did not doze off as and when I like in class anymore.. Probably just a period of physics and a 15mins for chemistry..
I am trying to squeeze every single thing into my brain before prep exam started~



Babyboy had been tired out this few days in army, thus he did not complain much either :)
Oh yeh, he is booking out tomorrow and he promised to bring me out to universal studio on saturday!~
Hopefully our plan would work out :)

Insert kizzes :-*




Happy sweet sixteen TOH YAN YUAN!
you know we all love you, downfront huggies :)





cya tomorrow honeyboy!