Friday, November 26, 2010

You are special to me.

Yeh I took a week to get the prom night pictures up here~ It took me great pain to actually resize all of them and changed it to png before it could get up here without having zig zag lines~

Hehe tell me if I should cut concave bob~ I've been thinking for two weeks or even more.

Oh and I have job offer for hsbc, clinic and starhub yet I keep asking them to wait and wait because I'm not in the mood to work right now... But I need money for shopping facial manicure pedicure and hairrrrr! Okeh drop the idea, shall enjoy my holiday firstttt :D

I AM SO EXCITTTED FOR MY IPHONE FOUR ON MONDAY!
WILL BE CHANGING NUMBER TOOO~


I love you girls! Thanks for the great night! :)






























Do you know how awesome you are, boy ? You stayed with me no matter how harsh I literally screamed at you, asking you to scram off and so.
Thanks so muchie honeybaby! :)
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!~ -XOXO.

  1. universal studio soon with babyboy and sissy co.
  2. chocolate buffet @ fullerton hotel with babyboy and his friends.
  3. ice skating with babyboy, and sissy co.
  4. kbox with my three girls.
  5. date out with sissy, belle and her little boy.
  6. double date for movie with bella.
  7. sentosa with my three girls.
  8. Sleepover @ sissy house (real soon please! just me and you sweetsweettalk hehe)
  9. wash my LV babies ~