Saturday, November 6, 2010

Am I just worth a penny?

How sweet and loving can we be? I want to leave, I want to get away from you. Don't hold me back anymore. Just let it go. Ain't you tired of the peaks and valleys. I am. We should not have began. You would be happier with her and all of your dream girls. I would be happier with this clique and then the other. Not being tied down by any rules you set. Roaming down the streets with whoever i want, talking in the late nights with my bestie bout the tiny winy things, smoking whenever I'm feeling down, buying whatever clothes i love, just doing anything i want. I don't want to be tame down by you.

But I let you be. I do whatever you told me to. I get home within 15mins after my school ends, i don't smoke, I don't talk on phone with anyone, I don't go out with anyone, I don't use the computer, i don't create Facebook, I be good just for you.

What i hate the most is I don't get anything in return.

Im so upset by you dude, am I just worth a penny?



He said: " call me back if you want."

If I am not even worth a penny, then you are definitely not worth a single tear.
Sweet and loving? Want suck. Lmao.

-