Sunday, April 11, 2010

No.

Friday 9th, Caught The Clash of Titans 3D with BBboyz, and he bought a Vogue specs @ 250bucks as a gift together with Dad and mom for me! It's so damn freaking nice I swear~
And there's blingbling 'V' @ the side of it! So I'm like a happy kid right now! :) (Insert kizzes.)

Saturday 10th, BBboyz accompanied me to DTE to collect my specs @ 2pm, and we went to eat BBQ chicken :) Aftermath, he headed to 85 with me.

Sunday 11th, Supposed to meet Valerie today, but gotta rush to 85 so cancelled it): Yada yada and I am home right now.

I shall wear my specs to school tomorrow, hopefully it don't looks weird. HEE :D
And I shall try not to take cab to school everyday from now on, it's wasting too much of my money:)
.
.
.
If she is the one, I will bang my head on the wall till I die. seriously.. Cos she is a motherfucking plk I have ever seen on cyberworld. (Side track.)
.
.
.
To the dumb you, if you can't heard me through your phone why could you told my friends who you are, which school you from, how old are you and which class are you in. Dumb head.
And killing you don't ease me. And I bear grudges even till I die i will carry it into the coffin with me. so don't ponder why.
.
.
.
K nevermind, let's forget bout those issues which is affecting me, cos I've my BBboyz here to ease me :)
And if I am right, I'm sorry that he is my boyfriend right now. wait till 50decades later my dear :)

A week more to our first anniversary sweetheart, :) how i hope there's more than 24hours a day, cos it never seems enough even we meet everyday like right now! And could you hurry update your blog, STATE MY NAME HONEY! :) If you break your promise I will delete your blog away. Hee:) I love you honeybaby! I am waiting for you to end work man! :)