Saturday, March 20, 2010

Your smile eroded the heartaches.

A day more before school is gonna reopen again. Sad case uhm):
I only done like..a quarter of my homework..yet I am heading out to play tomorrow with Honeybaby and Daidai! Hee :S


Daidai is getting more like a baby, he needs to be feed with a spoon before he is willing to eat..
And you know what, I use Babyjohnson's milk bath to bathe for him! He smells so nice lah k. No dropping of hair and so on ^^V

I am missing my wondergirls right now! Sissy koh and Fishy chan. Heh.
Ni men zai na li~?
Reply: ZAI WO XIN LI! Lmao :D
.
.
.
.
I love this plain skin..so I changed it back again! Sorry Sissy koh!
And I am back @ twitter! Do follow me back k sweethearts! :)


I WANT TO GET MY IPHONE BUT I JUST FUCKING HELL CHANGE TO W995!
WHAT TO DO AHHHHHHH! :@