Thursday, March 4, 2010

Honest + Trust = Love

I should be out now buying my bottom and top but.. Forget it :@

School ended @ 4pm - cabbed to Honeybaby's workplace - fetched him to west plaza for his hand massage recommended by his mom. But she totally got the wrong info and we walked back home.
Brought our badminton rackets and headed to the nearby court for a few matches.

I don't know why but I always lose to him regardless of anything. Despite if I'm good @ it. Sound so poor thing right. )':

Nevermind, I will beat him @ something someday. *Cross fingers*
.
.
.
Honeybaby's sick. He just took his medicine and snoring away like a pig right now. I'm practically bored that's why I'm here blogging without his consent. Hopefully no nags no rants.
Do get well soon honeybaby, I wish to put our plans into motion tomorrow! We are bringing daidai out for kite flying, and bicycle riding! Don't always wait till you're sick before you are willing to consume any plain water uh.
14days to Honeybaby's 20th birthday.
15 days to our 11th monthsary.
I love you so :-*

Holding and hanging on are signs of strength, but it takes much more strength to let go.


See! Daidai is sucha cutie right! :D