Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Forever and always.

Hello world:) I'm back from bedok 85. Its been a hectic and exhausting day today. School was rather pleasing but when I was on the bus back home, it could be rather depressed. I just had an urge to talk to someone right now yet I somehow don't feel like calling anyone. So I rather talk to myself down here. (Nonsensical -.-)

There's a pop-up question in my mind right now, it's like: What if someone you love, become someone you hate? and what if someone you hate, become someone you love?

Another one it's like..you bent on killing someone yet somewhere somehow later you know it don't ease you at all.

Hai~ Like what the fuck mode '^'

Things ain't going well for Sissy koh recently, thus I hope she would cheer up and don't probe into it much:) Lov3you!


Could any kind souls do me a favour? Do drop by this blog ( http://rampage-tohell.blogspot.com) and drop him a tag. He's like so poor thing man. Lmao.
Hope my tag could ease you baby. Lovin' you :)
.
.
.
.
.
I be having a sale on GEO lens tomorrow @ 10pm.
ALL @ ONLY 12BUCKS! Free casing & normal postage/meetup @ mrt line EW 1-5!
Usual: Normal lens @ 13bucks and 14.8MM @ 14bucks.
If you're intd do drop me a email: apart-ofme@live.com
website: www.sweetxviolent.weebly.com