Friday, May 14, 2010

My light through the dark tunnel.




Pedicure day with Sissy and wee:)
Painted the same color with sissy, like a nice ah. (L)





Spent my day @ Sissy house yesterday :)


At times things might had gone haywired between us, and it's hard to pick up the pieces. But no worries boy. The hardcore feeling is still in me! :)
You are still that lovely, still that sweet and still my boyfriend.
You might be enlisting into army soon either during june or july, and though I had been saying how much freedom I could have when you ain't beside me but I still would miss you pretty badly.
I don't know where I should go and what should I do w/o you around.
Your smile lightens my day, and your hug ease me through the storm.
I love you baby.. 1year 1month sooon~



Sissy we shall go to poly together and meet handsome boys k.
Lmao :D
Love you babe!